for Private and Homeschooled Children with Disabilities
WHY GIVE TO Children First?
• There is a new Utah income tax credit that became available in 2021
• 100% individual or corporate income tax credit for donations through the Utah Special Needs Opportunity Scholarship Program, which awards scholarships to students with disabilities to pay for therapy, tuition and other educational expenses.
• No individual limits on donations, but there is a first come, first served state cap on the available tax credits (currently approx. $6m)
• Donors may apply unclaimed credits to their previous year’s state income tax burden beginning with the 2022 tax year, or they may carry forward unclaimed credits for up to three years
• Up to 15% of students in Utah may qualify for this scholarship program, approx. 80,000 students
• Donors may designate their donations to a qualifying school of choice
• Children First Education Fund is Utah’s first Scholarship Granting Organization to administer this new program
• Children First is now accepting donations for this tax year
Our address is 1234 W. South Jordan Pkwy., Ste. C2, South Jordan, UT. 84095
Please click the box below to begin the donation process.